Location: Fall River, MA, United States
Date Posted: Jan 10, 2024
Bringing our love of food to families for five generations! Blount Fine Foods is a family-owned and operated manufacturer, marketer, and developer of premium fresh prepared foods. We are an engaging team, bringing restaurant-quality products to America including single-serve grab-n-go fresh soups, mac & cheese, and entrées in grocery stores across the country, as well as for hot bars and restaurants. Help us create the finest food experiences including those with specialty certifications that include organic, gluten-free, and low sodium, among others. Join a proven team for growth, success, and a satisfying career!
THIS POSITION IS FIRST SHIFT AND THE START TIME IS 4AM.
Summary: This position requires an ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a "can do attitude", and the ability to follow procedures. Person must be detailed and team oriented. In event of absence, position will be filled by adequately trained personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure accuracy and completeness of all recipes
· Perform inventory allocations of recipes
· Verify lot numbers of items used
· Perform daily inventory audits of the department
· Identify problem items or areas and recommend improvements
· Work with inventory coordinators reducing extras
· Radio Frequency (RF) usage
Education and/or Experience:
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
Our Total Compensation Package Includes:
· Medical, dental and vision benefits
· 401k with Company match
· Paid time off including vacation, sick time and holidays
· Education Assistance Program
· Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
· Discounts on Blount products at Company retail locations