Location: Fall River, MA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 20, 2023
Bringing our love of food to families for five generations! Blount Fine Foods is a family-owned and operated manufacturer, marketer, and developer of premium fresh prepared foods. We are an engaging team, bringing restaurant-quality products to America including single-serve grab-n-go fresh soups, mac & cheese, and entrées in grocery stores across the country, as well as for hot bars and restaurants. Help us create the finest food experiences including those with specialty certifications that include organic, gluten-free, and low sodium, among others. Join a proven team for growth, success, and a satisfying career!
This position will have the ability to float between shifts. Willing to train the right candidate.
SUMMARY Summary Perform fireman duties on facility boilers and any maintenance on equipment and/or building as requested by the maintenance supervisor.
Essential Duties :
- Make scheduled rounds regarding technical operations in the mechanical and boiler rooms.
- Log all pertinent data and make adjustments as needed.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance on boilers and associated equipment.
- Perform planned PM's, maintenance inspections/repairs as required.
- Perform emergency repairs and adjustments while line is running in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain building facilities including waste water treatment, refrigeration systems, and building environment systems.
- Repair and preventive maintenance of fork trucks and pallet jacks
- Installation of new equipment to improve current production processes
- Maintain the facility and equipment to ensure maximum reliability.
- Maintain outside perimeter of facility during winter months to ensure walkways and paths are clear of snow and ice.
- Comply with all plant safety rules and regulations; including but not limited to:
- (Boiler room specific)
- Proper machine guarding safety
- Lock out/Tag out procedures
- Evacuation Procedures
- Hazard communication, Fork lift safety
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
Education and/or Experience
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Boiler I: Fireman 1 or Engineer 2 License
- Boiler II: Fireman 2 or Engineer 3 License
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- 401k with Company match
- Paid time off including vacation, sick time and holidays.
- Education Assistance Program.
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability.
- Discretionary Annual Bonus Program.