Location: Warren, RI, United States
Date Posted: Nov 15, 2023
operated manufacturer, marketer, and developer of premium fresh prepared foods. We are an engaging team, bringing restaurant-quality products to America including single-serve grab-n-go fresh soups, mac & cheese, and entrées in grocery stores across the country, as well as for hot bars and restaurants. Help us create the finest food experiences including those with specialty certifications that include organic, gluten-free, and low sodium, among others. Join a proven team for growth, success, and a satisfying career!
Under the guidance of Training & Development Manager; responsible for support in the design, implementation, and auditing of Blount Operations Training & Development programs. Ensuring ongoing, long term employee growth, to meet corporate requirements, and maximize employee potential.
· Support of all Operations Training and Development programs; to ensure consistent and successful implementation.
· Assist in the development, implementation, and auditing of Operations programs and personnel. Providing recommendations for improvement and successful program execution.
· Works directly with staff within manufacturing environment; supporting T&D programs, while continuously developing and mentoring employees with a continuous improvement mentality.
· Works with Training & Development Manager to identify and commit to Operations Development needs based on process, staff, and/or business factors.
· Assist in the Creation, implementation and updating of required Operation’s training programs.
· Assist in scheduling, organizing and execution of Operations T&D programs by internal and/or outside development resources.
· Works in unison with counter associates, to achieve department and corporate goals.
· Positional accountabilities
· Is a teacher, a mentor, and a positive influence in the development of Blount Operations staff.
· Assists in the research, coordination and evaluation of Operations development opportunities in the area of workshops, seminars, events and on-line courses for the staff.
· Provides an absolute floor presence. Continuously mentoring, educating, and developing staff, to assure greatest potential.
· Ongoing personal development; assuring most effective utilization of position and resources.
· Adheres to all Blount Safety policies and procedures.
Education and/or Experience:
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
· Ability to make connections and articulate ideas
· Comfort with public speaking
· Attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task with changing priorities
· Eagerness and willingness to learn
· Ability to work and problem solve.
· Maintain a positive attitude to continued learning and support of the overall business.
We offer: Medical, dental and vision benefits; 401k with Company match; Paid time off including vacation, sick time and holidays; Education Assistance Program; Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability; Discounts on Blount products at Company retail locations, Annual discretionary bonus program.