Location: McKinney, TX, United States
Date Posted: Nov 7, 2023
Bringing our love of food to families for five generations! Blount Fine Foods is a family-owned and operated manufacturer, marketer, and developer of premium fresh prepared foods. We are an engaging team, bringing restaurant-quality products to America including single-serve grab-n-go fresh soups, mac & cheese, and entrées in grocery stores across the country, as well as for hot bars and restaurants. Help us create the finest food experiences including those with specialty certifications that include organic, gluten-free, and low sodium, among others. Join a proven team for growth, success, and a satisfying career!
Leads and coordinates all zone activities in the Prep department
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assuring the minimization/elimination of foreign material introduction within all zone activities
- Ensure the proper labeling of all items prepped in the zones under your watch
- Coordinate the ordering of materials in a timely manner to ensure that the zone has all the ingredients that are needed, when they are needed
- Track the ongoing progress of the zones, and relay that information to the prep Supervisors
- Monitor zone activity to ensure proper procedures are being followed. For example: cutting procedures, hand washing…
- Complete the zone paperwork and coordinate the prioritization of the different items in the zone.
- 1-year related experience and/or training, lead experience
- 1 year food handling experience
- Must possess strong supervisor/lead skills
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- Must have the ability to speak Spanish
Our Total Compensation Package Includes:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- 401k with Company match.
- Paid time off including vacation, sick time and holidays.
- Education Assistance Program.
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability.
- Discounts on Blount products at Company retail location.
- Discretionary Annual Bonus Program.