Assistant Blending Operator
Location: McKinney, TX, United States
Date Posted: Aug 2, 2023
Bringing our love of food to families for five generations! Blount Fine Foods is a family-owned and operated manufacturer, marketer, and developer of premium fresh prepared foods. We are an engaging team, bringing restaurant-quality products to America including single-serve grab-n-go fresh soups, mac & cheese, and entrées in grocery stores across the country, as well as for hot bars and restaurants. Help us create the finest food experiences including those with specialty certifications that include organic, gluten-free, and low sodium, among others. Join a proven team for growth, success, and a satisfying career!
Shift: 1st Shift 5:30am-3:30pm Monday - Friday.
Summary: Assist in the efficient and accurate production of variety of products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Blender Operator(s) in the efficient and accurate processing of recipes.
- Assist with lifting in variety of areas/lines.
- Assist with accurate and efficient processing, while minimizing/eliminating the possibility of foreign material introduction into any products
- Communicate effectively within department to ensure most efficient and productive processing possible.
- Ability to learn how to operate and adjust multiple in-line pieces of processing equipment.
- Responsible for ensuring assigned line(s) has appropriate recipes in queue.
- Follows recipe and HACCP steps to ensure correct completion of all recipes to pre-determined standards.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k with Company match
- Paid time off including vacation, sick time and holidays
- Education Assistance Program
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Discounts on Blount products at Company retail locations