Location: McKinney, TX, United States
Date Posted: Jun 29, 2023
Maintenance Planner will provide support to the operations and maintenance teams by leading our preventative maintenance and parts store programs.
1st Shift - 7am - 4pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other responsibilities w/ similar skill and work conditions as assigned.
- Maintain preventive maintenance program
- Print and close maintenance work orders daily.
- Print and close approved maintenance work orders.
- Ensure maintenance work orders have been completed before closing.
- Work with maintenance leadership and technicians to improve equipment reliability through the PM program.
- Maintain the CMMS system.
- Maintain maintenance storeroom inventory levels by processing parts requests, performing routine inventory checks, and restocking parts.
- Maintain critical spares inventory.
- Build Preventive maintenance kits.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of maintenance store areas.
- Contact and maintain relationships with MRO venders and OEM equipment venders.
- Continually improve PM and maintenance storeroom programs.
- Help manage Maintenance Monthly Budget.
- All other duties assigned by the maintenance manager.
Education and/or Experience
- High school Diploma or equivalent required. College degree in a related field preferred.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in an industrial maintenance field to include preventive maintenance planning or storeroom management.
- Experience with CMMS. (Computerized Maintenance Management System)
- Experience with purchasing or inventory control is preferred.
- Computer proficiency is required.
- Food Processing experience preferred.
- Cleanliness and organizational skills are a must.