Location: McKinney, TX, United States
Date Posted: Apr 20, 2023
Responsible for the efficient and accurate processing and filling of Division 3 Retail products. In event of absence, position will be filled by adequately trained personnel.
Shift: 1st Shift
Start time: 530am-130pm M-F
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work closely with the Machine Operators in the efficient and accurate processing of retail recipes.
- Follows recipe and HACCP steps to ensure correct completion of all recipes to re-determined standards.
- Communicate effectively within department to ensure most efficient and highest quality processing possible.
- Ability to learn, operate and adjust multi head filler processing equipment.
- 100% adherence to all recipe designs; no deviations.
- 100% adherence to all company GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices) and SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures); no deviations.
- Ability through training and appropriate time in the position; to run, adjust, breakdown and reassemble job specific processing equipment.
- Communicate and coordinate with Machine Operators the efficient execution of all recipes.
- Understand implications of “down time” and inefficient processing.
- Understand how to react to such matters, to minimize downtime incurred.
- Contribute in proactive approach to address future downtime obstructions.
- Update Supervisor on efficiencies and any hindrances to the process.
- Offer recommendations and solutions to such matters.
- Utilize designated paperwork/systems to track, verify and adjust efficiencies.
- Be prepared to explain successes and opportunities.
- Responsible for “real time” position specific inventory control.
- Accurate and efficient use of floor level inventory tracking systems.
- Responsible for any and all line product being put “on hold” or deemed “waste”, as a result of line error or inefficiencies.
- “your line, your product”
- Responsible for any and all line “Down Time”, related to your processing line/equipment.
- o “your line, your equipment”
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds (with assist). Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.