Retail Business Development Sales
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: , CA, United States
Date Posted: Mar 28, 2023
Bringing our love of food to families for five generations! Blount Fine Foods is a family-owned and operated manufacturer, marketer, and developer of premium fresh prepared foods. We are an engaging team, bringing restaurant-quality products to America including single-serve grab-n-go fresh soups, mac & cheese, and entrées in grocery stores across the country, as well as for hot bars and restaurants. Help us create the finest food experiences including those with specialty certifications that include organic, gluten-free, and low sodium, among others. Join a proven team for growth, success, and a satisfying career!
Manage the development of the retail service sales activities in the selected markets in order to meet sales objectives as established. In event of absence this position will be filled by the Executive VP Sales & Marketing.
- Execute sales training programs for broker sales personnel
- Work with broker associates in order to educate and motivate.
- Develop and implement broker incentive programs via contests for desired sales accomplishments
- Work with broker associates to maintain distributor and operator marketing programs that are within your marketing budgets
- Maintain active presence in the market via end-user calls and new product cuttings at distributors with an emphasis put on the major operators and distributors.
- Maintain a positive and professional appearance and mind set
- Participate in regional/national multi-unit sales penetration as assigned
- Must have thorough knowledge of products (feature/benefits, applications at operator level), pricing, shipping, minimums, etc...
- Gain knowledge of competitors products and develop strategy to sell our products against them
- Control sales expense for travel and entertainment
- Attend all pertinent meetings and company functions
- Participate in annual MBO program
- Work with sales administrator to maintain operator and distributor programs and to keep accounts receivables current
- Work with customer service reps to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Maintain accurate, legible reports, i.e. expense, sales, broker recaps, operator call reports in a timely manner
- Other duties with similar skill, work condition, and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience in the food industry
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (preferred)
Our Total Compensation Package Includes:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- 401k with Company match.
- Paid time off including vacation, sick time and holidays.
- Education Assistance Program.
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability.
- Discounts on Blount products at Company retail location.
- Discretionary Annual Bonus Program.