Location: McKinney, TX, United States
Date Posted: Jan 12, 2023
Description Bringing our love of food to families for five generations! Blount Fine Foods is a family-owned and operated manufacturer, marketer, and developer of premium fresh prepared foods. We are an engaging team, bringing restaurant-quality products to America including single-serve grab-n-go fresh soups, mac & cheese, and entrées in grocery stores across the country, as well as for hot bars and restaurants. Help us create the finest food experiences including those with specialty certifications that include organic, gluten-free, and low sodium, among others. Join a proven team for growth, success, and a satisfying career!
1st in CPO Dept. from 6am-230pm
Summary: Responsible for the accurate and efficient packaging of divisional Cup Retail product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling, labeling and packaging of Bulk/Retail product
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Entry level opportunity
- Previous experience packing products preferred
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
Our Total Compensation Package Includes:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k with Company match and Profit-Sharing Plan
- Paid time off including vacation, sick time and holidays
- Education Assistance Program
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Discounts on Blount products at Company retail locations