Location: Fall River, MA, United States
Date Posted: May 15, 2023
Bringing our love of food to families for five generations! Blount Fine Foods is a family-owned and operated manufacturer, marketer, and developer of premium fresh prepared foods. We are an engaging team, bringing restaurant-quality products to America including single-serve grab-n-go fresh soups, mac & cheese, and entrées in grocery stores across the country, as well as for hot bars and restaurants. Help us create the finest food experiences including those with specialty certifications that include organic, gluten-free, and low sodium, among others. Join a proven team for growth, success, and a satisfying career!
This is a first shift position 4:30am-2:00pm
Responsible for coordinating and verification of ingredients to ensure accurate processing of divisional manufacturing ingredients; during their designated shift. May be required to perform Prep, Prep 1 and/or Prep 2 responsibilities.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy within the department.
- Responsible for prepped recipe ingredient verification.
- Responsible for ensuring each line has appropriate recipes in queue.
- Verify departmental HACCP, GMP, and Allergen guidelines are followed, and ensure integrity of all ingredients throughout the manufacturing process.
- Ensure the accuracy of lot numbers and allocation of materials.
Responsibilities for Food Safety
- Responsible for completing required paperwork accurately and honestly as applicable.
- Must adhere to all corporate GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices), established SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and all Food Safety policies.
- Must adhere to all Allergen control programs and procedures as applicable.
- Responsible for reporting suspicious packages, activities and individuals.
- If monitoring CCPs (Critical Control Points), must be trained in HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) and adhere to approved HACCP plan(s).
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k with Company match
- Paid time off including vacation, sick time and holidays
- Education Assistance Program
- Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Discounts on Blount products at Company retail locations