Location: McKinney, TX, United States
Date Posted: Mar 21, 2023
Bringing our love of food to families for five generations! Blount Fine Foods is a family-owned and operated manufacturer, marketer, and developer of premium fresh prepared foods. We are an engaging team, bringing restaurant-quality products to America including single-serve grab-n-go fresh soups, mac & cheese, and entrées in grocery stores across the country, as well as for hot bars and restaurants. Help us create the finest food experiences including those with specialty certifications that include organic, gluten-free, and low sodium, among others. Join a proven team for growth, success, and a satisfying career!Shift:
3rd ShiftSecondary Responsibilities:
Conduct required inspections and reporting.
Evaluate and report equipment condition.
Fine tune equipment and controls to optimize energy savings
Provide documentation for compliance records
Maintain housekeeping of maintenance shop and any areas performing maintenance repairs.
Assist in managing outside contractors conducting service, repair and new contract work.
Good planning and priority setting skills.
- Perform planned preventive maintenance per established procedures and preventive maintenance program (CMMS). Perform maintenance inspections/repairs as required.
- Perform work orders, unscheduled mechanical/electrical emergency repairs and adjustments in a timely and efficient manner while following established procedures and all food safety procedures.
- Responsible to document all downtime repairs and work time in downtime database or CMMS program.
- Maintain equipment as required by the preventive Maintenance Program (CMMS).
- Modify/fabricate parts to maintain equipment performance and safety.
- Monitor line parameters and machine faults during the day to proactively maintain equipment.
- Assist in maintaining building facilities including waste water plant, refrigeration systems, steam systems and building environment systems.
- Assist in installation of new processes, equipment or infrastructure upgrades that improve current processes.
- Performs all duties following all established LOTO and food safety procedures.
- Promotes a safe working environment for self as well as coworkers.
- Assists in training and development of machine operators and maintenance technicians for equipment and process controls operation.
- Assists on plant capital projects as needed.
- Assist in evaluating manufacturing processes, suggest alternative improvements to equipment that improve and reduce repetitive downtime occurrences.
- Contributes to plant wide initiatives as assigned.