Talent Acquisition Partner (Bilingual)
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Fall River, MA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2024
Bringing our love of food to families for five generations! Blount Fine Foods is a family-owned and operated manufacturer, marketer, and developer of premium fresh prepared foods. We are an engaging team, bringing restaurant-quality products to America including single-serve grab-n-go fresh soups, mac & cheese, and entrées in grocery stores across the country, as well as for hot bars and restaurants. Help us create the finest food experiences including those with specialty certifications that include organic, gluten-free, and low sodium, among others. Join a proven team for growth, success, and a satisfying career!
This opportunity requires bilingual skills in English/Spanish.
THIS POSITION IS FULLY ONSITE IN OUR FALL RIVER, MA LOCATION.
Summary: The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for supporting our talent acquisition team in accordance to the needs of our growing company. They will assist the Talent Acquisition Manager in recruiting qualified, reliable workforce to staff at our RI & MA locations. The function of this position is to work with personnel at all levels, providing qualified candidates for positions, recruit a pipeline of candidates for future vacancies and take a proactive approach to expected increased workflow. The Talent Acquisition Partner will work closely with Operations and hiring managers across the Fall River, MA location to understand hiring needs and priorities.
- Responsible for attracting top talent and managing the recruiting function as it relates to: workforce planning, full-cycle recruitment, candidate pipeline management, employment branding, and HR operational efficiency specific to hiring.
- Collaborate with business leaders and other functions to understand, communicate, and implement successful staffing for open positions.
- Screen all resumes for qualifications and position requirements and manage all recruiting related information through company database.
- Conduct phone and in-person interviews for candidates.
- Refer candidates who meet needs based on an effective pre-screening interview.
- Thoroughly review applicant information including employment application and references to ensure qualifications meet specifications.
- Coordinate all interviews with hiring managers and others as applicable.
- Use all available company tools, including company website, social media, and job boards, employee referrals, recruiting tools and agencies /others.
- Responsible for candidate pre-employment screenings.
- Participate in on boarding and new employee orientation processes.
- Approximately 15% travel.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data, navigate applicant tracking system and maintain weekly recruiting reports.
- Coordinate with temporary employment agencies as needed.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university or related educations/experience
- At least 3 years of relevant Recruiting experience ideally in manufacturing or distribution
- Experience in managing applicant tracking systems.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English.
Our Total Compensation Package Includes:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k with Company match
- Paid time off including vacation, sick time and holidays
- Education Assistance Program
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Discounts on Blount products at Company retail locations
- Discretionary Annual Bonus Program