Location: Warren, RI, United States
Date Posted: Nov 15, 2023
Bringing our love of food to families for five generations! Blount Fine Foods is a family-owned and operated manufacturer, marketer, and developer of premium fresh prepared foods. We are an engaging team, bringing restaurant-quality products to America including single-serve grab-n-go fresh soups, mac & cheese, and entrées in grocery stores across the country, as well as for hot bars and restaurants. Help us create the finest food experiences including those with specialty certifications that include organic, gluten-free, and low sodium, among others. Join a proven team for growth, success, and a satisfying career!
Internship Program: Blount’s Internship Program aims to grow students from our community in a way that is mutually beneficial by providing experiential learning opportunities and connecting concepts learned in the classroom to real-world applications in order to contribute to the professional readiness of tomorrow’s workforce. Interns can expect timely feedback, accessible supervisors, bi-weekly meetings with the internship program lead, assistance with career readiness, and networking opportunities.
Summary: The Maintenance Administrator takes an active in the organization, administration, and management of all activities related to the MicroMain Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) within the manufacturing environment. This position is required to provide efficient office management between the maintenance department and Production, Accounts Payable, Logistics, and Senior Management. This position will assist with streamlining the CMMS program in order to organize the various areas of maintenance. In event of absence, position will be filled by adequately trained personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Point of contact for the CMMS system.
· Open, review, close, and bill maintenance work orders per system requirements.
· Respond quickly, and accurately to all internal and external correspondence.
· Assist in providing maintenance quotes to internal customers.
· Process expense reports associated with work orders.
· Assist maintenance technicians with office needs and company related requests.
· Provide administrative support for accounting.
· Maintain inventory levels and ensure PO’s are issued according to the predetermined computerized management system levels in order to support maintenance requirements.
· Maintain good communication of PO’s status with suppliers until delivery of product.
· Ensure all items are received, placed in inventory in the appropriate areas.
· Prepare reports and spreadsheets as needed to track inventory, usage and pricing.
· Manage and distribute work orders in accordance to priority, ensure all work orders are completed in a timely manner, documented in the MicroMain system.
· Manage and distribute preventative maintenance work orders, ensure all work orders are completed and recorded in the MicroMain system.
· Maintain all files according to the program for future use/audits.
· Perform responsibilities in an ethical manner, and represent Blount Fine Foods properly
to suppliers, potential suppliers, and internal customers.
Job Requirements – Experience, Knowledge, and Skills
· Orders, receives, stores, and issues spare, and replacement parts and expendable items utilized within maintenance shop operations.
· Complies with Company Safety Policies.
· Assists the Team where needed.
· Process items into company database upon receipt.
· Maintains Preventative Maintenance schedule
· Maintains work order system
· Ensure inventory levels of parts & equipment are maintained according to predetermined min/max levels.
· Maintain stock room in a neat & orderly fashion.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office
· Eagerness and willingness to learn
· Ability to work and problem solve.
· Maintain a positive attitude to continued learning and support of the overall business.
Education and/or Experience