Location: McKinney, TX, United States
Date Posted: Nov 2, 2023
Maintenance supervisor will provide leadership and support to our maintenance and operations teams by maintain our facility, equipment, and processes.
Salary Position (Full Time)
Slated for 1st shift 6:00am to 3:30pm Monday to Friday primarily but schedule flexibility is a must and will depend upon business needs. Weekend paid overtime when needed.
- · Responsible for the equipment maintenance and building upkeep of a food manufacturing facility.
- · Maintain preventive maintenance program (Emaint CMMS)
- · Manage process improvement and Capital projects.
- · Participant in continuous improvement of the plant processes.
- · This is a hands-on leadership position.
- · Maintain daily time and attendance records.
- · Lead a Team of professional maintenance technicians.
- · Responsible for hiring, performance reviews, promoting and disciplining your direct reports.
- · Help build and develop a growing maintenance team.
- · Responsible for coordinating and performing training for maintenance technicians.
- · Print and close approved maintenance work orders.
- · Ensure maintenance work orders have been completed before closing.
- · Work with maintenance leadership and technicians to improve equipment reliability through the preventative maintenance program.
- · Maintain the CMMS system.
- · Oversee the operation of the plant wastewater operations.
- · Oversee the plant facility equipment and processes to include refrigeration systems(ammonia), Boilers and compressed air.
- · Responsible for the building and grounds maintenance.
- · Maintain maintenance storeroom inventory levels.
- · Maintain critical spares inventory by performing detail equipment evaluations.
- · Maintain cleanliness and organization of maintenance areas.
- · Contact and maintain relationships with MRO venders and OEM equipment venders.
- · Continually improve PM and maintenance programs.
- · Work closely with maintenance administrators to manage spare parts inventory and the PM program.
- · Focus on equipment reliability.
- · Help manage Maintenance Monthly Budget.
- · Support quality and food safety programs.
- · All other duties assigned by the maintenance manager.
- Minimum Job Requirements
- · High school Diploma or equivalent required. College degree in a related engineering field preferred.
- · 5 years’ leadership experience in an industrial maintenance field.
- · Electrical controls and automation experience.
- · Experience with CMMS. (Computerized Maintenance Management System)
- · Computer proficiency is required.
- · Food Processing experience preferred.
- · Cleanliness and organizational skills are a must.