Location: McKinney, TX, United States
Date Posted: Oct 12, 2023
Description Bringing our love of food to families for five generations! Blount Fine Foods is a family-owned and operated manufacturer, marketer, and developer of premium fresh prepared foods. We are an engaging team, bringing restaurant-quality products to America including single-serve grab-n-go fresh soups, mac & cheese, and entrées in grocery stores across the country, as well as for hot bars and restaurants. Help us create the finest food experiences including those with specialty certifications that include organic, gluten-free, and low sodium, among others. Join a proven team for growth, success, and a satisfying career!
Responsible for the coordination and verification of inventory in the warehouse, ensuring inventory accuracy to the days finished goods sales orders and Inter-warehouse transfers.
Start Time: 1st Shift
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other responsibilities w/ similar skill and work conditions as assigned.
- Responsible for guiding, training, and leading the inventory team to ensure the accurate and timely processing of finished goods.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy within the department.
- Responsible for inventory transactions required throughout the shift.
- Ability to lead, be a teacher, and create a positive work environment.
- Completing investigations on inventory issues
- Cycle Count Program
- Identifying and communicating shortages
Responsibilities for Food Safety
- Responsible for completing required paperwork accurately and honestly as applicable.
- Must adhere to all corporate GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices), established SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and all Food Safety policies.
- Must adhere to all Allergen control programs and procedures as applicable.
- Responsible for reporting suspicious packages, activities and individuals.
- If monitoring CCPs (Critical Control Points), must be trained in HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) and adhere to approved HACCP plan(s).
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is regularly exposed to cold working conditions, and occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.