Location: Fall River, MA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 16, 2023
Bringing our love of food to families for five generations! Blount Fine Foods is a family-owned and operated manufacturer, marketer, and developer of premium fresh prepared foods. We are an engaging team, bringing restaurant-quality products to America including single-serve grab-n-go fresh soups, mac & cheese, and entrées in grocery stores across the country, as well as for hot bars and restaurants. Help us create the finest food experiences including those with specialty certifications that include organic, gluten-free, and low sodium, among others. Join a proven team for growth, success, and a satisfying career!
This position is third shift and start time is 12am.
- Responsible for leading the Bulk/Retail Pack out department in the efficient and accurate processing of Division 9 Bulk/Retail Product. In event of absence, position will be filled by adequately trained personnel. In event of absence, position will be filled by an equal level position, supervisor, or appropriately trained supervisor designee.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for guiding, training, and leading their team to ensure the accurate and efficient packaging of Division 9 Bulk/Retail products.
- Responsible for the continuous and efficient operation of all departmental processing equipment.
- Verify HACCP and internal GMP guidelines are followed as well as the integrity of all products throughout the Pack out Process.
- Directs multiple staff to handle varying production flows of Bulk/Retail products within the Pack Out Department.
- Ability to learn, modify and make adjustments to departmental equipment.
- Ability to lead, be a teacher, and create a positive work environment.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Our Total Compensation Package Includes:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- 401k with Company match.
- Paid time off including vacation, sick time and holidays.
- Education Assistance Program.
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability.
- Discounts on Blount products at Company retail location.
- Discretionary Annual Bonus Program.