This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Fall River, MA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 20, 2023
Bringing our love of food to families for five generations! Blount Fine Foods is a family-owned and operated manufacturer, marketer, and developer of premium fresh prepared foods. We are an engaging team, bringing restaurant-quality products to America including single-serve grab-n-go fresh soups, mac & cheese, and entrées in grocery stores across the country, as well as for hot bars and restaurants. Help us create the finest food experiences including those with specialty certifications that include organic, gluten-free, and low sodium, among others. Join a proven team for growth, success, and a satisfying career!
- Responsible for leading the Materials Warehouse staff in the efficient and accurate storage, delivery, and handling of manufacturing ingredients; during their designated shift. In event of absence, position will be filled by adequately trained personnel.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other responsibilities w/ similar skill and work conditions as assigned.
- Responsible for guiding, training, and leading their team to ensure the accurate and efficient storage, delivery, and handling of materials within the warehouse.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy within the department.
- Responsible for printing, delegation, and assured completion of all material reports used for product delivery.
- Manage flow of storage areas, incoming product, material picking, and material deliveries.
- Verify departmental GMP and Allergen guidelines are followed, and ensure integrity of all ingredients throughout the storage and handling process (IOC – Integrity of Containment).
- Ability to learn, modify and make adjustments to departmental equipment or procedures.
- Ability to lead, be a teacher, and create a positive work environment.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Participate in continuous improvement personally and departmentally in accordance with corporate expectations.
- Comply with Safety Policies.
- Leads a staff of 20 – 25 employees within the Materials Department, during their designated shift. Is responsible to assist in the direction, coordination, and evaluation of these staff members.
Requirements and Experience:
- Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Ability to make connections and articulate ideas
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task with changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- 401k with Company match
- Paid time off including vacation, sick time and holidays.
- Education Assistance Program.
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability.
- Discounts on Blount products at Company retail location.
- Discretionary Annual Bonus Program.