Production Manager - 2nd Shift
Location: McKinney, TX, United States
Date Posted: Oct 31, 2023
Job Title: Production Manager (2nd Shift)
Reports To: Sr. Operations Manager
Shift Hours: 2PM-11PM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Overall responsibility of Plant Manufacturing operations in 2nd shift. Lead the team to achieve manufacturing goals.
- Adherence and enforcement of all Food and Employee Safety, Training and Development, GMPs and other policies and procedures
- Continuous analysis of current production processes and procedures, Departmental KPIs, proposals for improvements, implementation and follow through of agreed upon changes.
- Performing periodic reviews and development opportunities relating to Supervisors and key personnel.
- Ability to own, lead and develop overall division, its staff, and its activities.
- Work with other Department leaders to achieve business goals for the shift. Update Sr. Operations Manager and/or Plant Manager as needed on departmental status.
- Other responsibilities w/ similar skill and work conditions as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- 2-4 year degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years Managerial experience in leading the Department or shift.
- Manufacturing (CPG) experience preferred.
- Should have excellent communication skills, strong computer skills, be self-motivated, detail oriented, able to multi-task, and have a leader and coaching mentality