Assistant Filler Operator
Location: McKinney, TX, United States
Date Posted: May 24, 2023
The Blount family has been in the food business since 1880. Our product Line includes refrigerated and frozen gourmet soups, side dishes and entrees for food service and retail. The Company, headquartered in Fall River, MA, is the largest producer of clam chowder in New England and the largest manufacturer of Lobster bisque in the country.
Summary: Responsible for the efficient and accurate operation of machines to produce soup and side dish products. Ability to lift 25lbs repeatedly in a hot and humid environment following all safety guidelines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Follows recipe and HACCP steps to ensure correct completion of all recipes to pre-determined standards.
- Communicate effectively within department to ensure most efficient and productive processing possible.
- Final in-line work and responsibility on all recipes being produced.
- Ability to learn, operate and adjust multiple in-line pieces of processing equipment. Large volume kettles, chiller machines, filler machines.
- Ability to multi task multiple recipes and steps at the same time; working organized and clean.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus
- 1 year prior machine operating experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k with Company match and Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid time off including vacation, sick time and holidays
- Education Assistance Program
- Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Blount Fine Foods is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status.
1 year: Manufacturing
1 year: Machine Operator