Location: Fall River, MA, United States
Date Posted: Jun 21, 2023
Bringing our love of food to families for five generations! Blount Fine Foods is a family-owned and operated manufacturer, marketer, and developer of premium fresh prepared foods. We are an engaging team, bringing restaurant-quality products to America including single-serve grab-n-go fresh soups, mac & cheese, and entrées in grocery stores across the country, as well as for hot bars and restaurants. Help us create the finest food experiences including those with specialty certifications that include organic, gluten-free, and low sodium, among others. Join a proven team for growth, success, and a satisfying career!
HOURS ARE 8pm-4am
Summary: Responsible for the coordination and verification of raw material movements to and from the warehouse, ensuring inventory accuracy to the days needs during their designated shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for guiding, training, and leading the inventory team to ensure the accurate and timely processing of Division 7 manufacturing ingredients.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy within the department.
- Responsible for verifying ingredients delivered to and returned from the prep area.
- Responsible for inventory transactions required throughout the shift.
- Verify departmental Allergen guidelines are followed and ensure integrity of containment (IOC) of all ingredients throughout the material handling process.
- Ensure the accuracy of lot numbers and movements in the system of materials.
- Ability to lead, be a teacher, and create a positive work environment.
Education and/or Experience:
- Six months to one-year related inventory experience
- Food manufacturing experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k with Company match
- Paid time off including vacation, sick time and holidays
- Education Assistance Program
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Discounts on Blount products at Company retail locations