Location: Fall River, MA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 2, 2023
Bringing our love of food to families for five generations! Blount Fine Foods is a family-owned and operated manufacturer, marketer, and developer of premium fresh prepared foods. We are an engaging team, bringing restaurant-quality products to America including single-serve grab-n-go fresh soups, mac & cheese, and entrées in grocery stores across the country, as well as for hot bars and restaurants. Help us create the finest food experiences including those with specialty certifications that include organic, gluten-free, and low sodium, among others. Join a proven team for growth, success, and a satisfying career!
Learning & Development Position Instructors are responsible for the implementation of initial and ongoing development of new and current staff; maximizing efficiency & accuracy, while ensuring 100% understanding of positional and corporate requirements. In event of absence, position will be filled by an equal level position, supervisor, or appropriately trained supervisor designee.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Key point of contact for inner-departmental new hires and new hire training.
- Responsible for enforcing departmental and corporate policies and procedures.
- Is committed to trainings and practices resulting in a measurable positive impact to department efficiencies and profitability.
- Works closely with assigned Operations department; enforcing Learning & Development policies, procedures and programs in order to achieve or exceed department and corporate goals.
- Provides ongoing feedback to Learning & Development and department Supervisors regarding progress of new staff.
- Establishes and retains a Coach/Mentor mentality with new hires, exhibiting an ongoing positive attitude.
- Is committed to the success of the new hires and to the success of the department overall.
- Works in unison with counter associates, to achieve department and corporate goals.
Education and/or Experience:
- 1-2 years of Lead, Assistant Supervisor or Leadership experience
- 1-2 years of “training/teaching” experience or equivalent combination of education/work experience required.
- This person should have excellent communication skills, strong computer skills, be self-motivated, detail oriented, able to multi-task, ambitious, and have a teacher and mentor mentality
Our Total Compensation Package Includes:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k with Company match and Profit-Sharing Plan
- Paid time off including vacation, sick time and holidays
- Education Assistance Program
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Discounts on Blount products at Company retail locations
- Discretionary Annual Bonus Program